we are not telling you – go raw! but we encourage
you to research what a raw life style and diet can
do for you.
raw ingredients are a part of life, nature, well-being
and health, meaning there are no added chemicals or
preservatives. These are products that are healthy for you,
without the fun taken out of it… you better believe it!
we have worked on these products very hard. it has
passed the test of children (they cannot get enough)
and a very critical old lady (she licked her fingers).
the following benefits of raw food are taken from
• you will have more energy
• your skin will have a much better appearance
• your digestion will improve
and many more benefits!
the superstar of raw chocolate known as cacao
beans are grown on small trees named theobroma
cacao, which literally translates to “cacao, the food of
the gods” in the greek language.
raw chocolate contains many important vitamins
and minerals including:
• magnesium, calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper,
potassium, and manganese
• polyphenols called flavonoids, with antioxidant
• vitamins: b1, b2, b3, b5, b9, e
• essential heart-healthy fat: oleic acid a